Sunday 11 May 2008

Mothers Day


Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers who read this blog!!
I have just opened my second Mothers Day present to find the perfect present for a Mother- an electric knee rug!! I am very excited indeed, and as I sit here typing away I am using this fantastic rug. It is like a very soft electric blanket just made to throw over your knees or around the shoulders as I am doing at the moment. My husband said that my son must think I am getting old to need a blanket like this. Well, let me tell you that I am and don't mind admitting it if it means that I get wonderful presents like this.
My sister and I are taking Dotty Jean out to lunch today - that's if we can find somewhere that isn't booked out. As usual it was a last minute decision and needless to say we haven't booked but I know what ever we do Dotty Jean will love it.
Enjoy your day
Jude

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...