Sunday 29 April 2007

Rain at last



This morning I awoke to the wonderful sound of rain. We haven't had rain for several weeks now and the garden and lawn is looking like a it wouldn't last much longer without some moisture.


I knew it was going to rain because when I went to bed last night the frogs were singing their rain song. They are the most reliable weather forecasters, better than any human or mechanical device!


Today I have added some more links to my blog. If you click on the links to the left of this message you will see that I have added links to my Prim Dolls blog, my Graphics blog and my Prim Doll Patterns blog, I seem to have been blogging all weekend!!


I have to spend this afternoon making items for my Chocolate Crow pages for May. At this stage I really don't know what I am making but I'm sure something will come to mind once I sit down to look at my patterns.

This Melodie, my latest doll. She is a Prim & Proper Folks design. I think I might have to keep this doll for myself, I don't think I can part with her.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can see why you wouldn't want to part with her!!!she is a work of art jude!
blessings,flora

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...