Wednesday 25 February 2009

Just a small selection......

....... of the beautiful collection of cloth dolls I have from my many friends I have met on the net over the past 9 years.

While re-arranging my studio yesterday I came to realize what a wonderful collection of cloth dolls I have been fortunate to have received in swaps from Internet groups. I decided to keep these wonderful dolls all together on a set of shelves so I could gaze at them and remember all the wonderful friends I have met on the net since I started cloth doll making about 9 years ago.

Until I started making cloth dolls I didn't know anything about the net let alone how to chat on line with anyone and become firm friends with them. Some of my bestest friends are cyber buddies that I have never met and probably will never meet but that doesn't deter me from meeting new net friends almost on a daily basis. The generosity of my cyber friends is just so amazing, when I tell my 'real' friends about my cyber friends they look at me with a strange look and think 'what a loser" but if only they knew!!

Anyway, what I really want to tell you about is the wonderful mountain bike I was lucky to get from Free Cycle today. I have wanted a bike for a long time so I could try to get fit and now I have one I am over the moon. It needs a little bit of work and 2 new tyres but that is minor work that I am going to enjoy fixing. And yes, it was a 'cyber friend' that was there at the right time to help out when needed.

1 comment:

Cath Ü said...

well Hello Jude, it's been a long time... good to hear you are still making dolls...
Cath Ü

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...