Tuesday 24 February 2009

Do the frogs know something?


I am sitting here writing this while family of little brown frogs that live in a garden just under my lounge room window are calling to me. I wonder if they know it is going to rain even though the sun is shining. These little creatures live in a large leafy plant and love nothing more than getting a little shower from my hose when I water my garden, they come out and croak away to their hearts content. Unfortunately they have to be content with the hose and not rain because we haven't had a lot of rain for a few weeks now.
I do wish you could be here with me, the frogs are croaking, the wind is blowing and rustling the trees and the wind chime I bought for my husband is playing a little magical tune for me. So all in all I can say I am reveling in the wonderful nature that abounds my beautiful bush sanctuary.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

I would love to be with you enjoying the frogs, the breeze, and the windchimes...alas, winter in Colorado...It actually has been quite mild but I am craving a tropical garden!

I am enjoying discovering your dolls! I still have much to catch up on at your site!

Cath Ü said...

have missed the wonderful pics you take....
Cath Ü

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...