Sunday 4 January 2009

Back to the real world

I don't usually study the sky too much during daylight but I just happened to look up when taking the washing off the line. The moon looked so clear and close over the tree tops that I just couldn't resist taking a photo of it.

Well, my Christmas break has come to an end, I return to work tomorrow not knowing when ,my next break will be. We are having a new state wide computer system taking over from the old system and all hands need to be on deck. It is lovely to be needed but not when it may impact on my much need break away from the drudge of work. I am totally convinced that I only work to feed my habit of eating and paying bills.

2 comments:

Five Roses-Prim and Pretty said...

Hi Jude, I have left you a friendship award at my blog, I hope you like it

Hugs Kirrily

Artisan Memories said...

I did too Jude...so i hope you dont mind having two people award you this...but i treasure the friendship you have given me.
Hugs.
Laura Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...