Tuesday 8 July 2008

A small world

Isn't the world a small place? I lost contact with my friend from Brazill for nearly a year and guess what? Today she contacted me, I am so happy to be in contact with her again. she is a beautiful person and is a fantastic doll maker. She has a wonderful site here on Multiply but alas, I don't speak Portugeuse so can only guess what she has written on here at least. Luckily she speaks English so we email each other.

We are well into winter here in Australia, some places are colder than othrs I have to tell you. Unfortunately I live in one of those places. I just went outside to do some p[runing and my feet just about froze so I am back at my computer tapping away like I have been doing most of the day.

Till next time
Jude

1 comment:

Lia said...

Congratulations for such a nice miracle...in those days when the most usual thing is loose friends due to different things, get in touch with and old one is a great fresh breath in life, languages doesn´t care...if one wants to comunicate..it is so funny the way some of our friends living in Australia, Brazil, Netherlands..etc and we all speak a same language...frienship!
I am so happy for you and your dear Brazilian friend, mine too !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...