Saturday, 6 April 2013

Move the mess, no big deal


Just clear the desk he said, no big deal.  Clearly my husband has no idea how precious the 'mess' on an artists desk is.
I was doing a spot of Op Shop browsing yesterday when I came across a gorgeous Roman blind that would be perfect for my art room.  If it didn't fit the window it wouldn't matter because it only cost $5 and I could use it for a pattern for the Roman blinds I want to make for my sun room.
It is just a tiny bit narrower than the window but I can live with that.
Now I have more light in my room I can see there is a lot of mess that really does need clearing.  In fact there is a lot of mess in my world that needs clearing so off I go to not make a 'big deal' about clearing my mess.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...