Monday, 21 January 2013

The week just gone

I have been watching lots of video tutorials for the last week.  I have discovered ( I have no idea where) the beautiful blog of Jennibellie I am totally inspired by everything on this blog.

I love this paper flower tutorial, the possibilities are endless, I am really pleased with the way mine turned out.  I used gloss photo paper and the result was great, with very strong petals that won't bend easily.


I made an art journal from recycled cereal boxes (actually mine was made from recycled cat food boxes)
I made some ATC's for swaps on Swap Bot.  This one is a watercolour sea creature swap.  I used Twinkling H2O's to create the background and turtle.  It is hard to see the finished effect but the shimmer is really lovely and the feel of the cardboard is very silky after using these paints.
I uses home made alcohol inks to create this paper, I just love how it turned out.  I used gloss photo paper, I only had one sheet left so can;t wait to get some more to create more papers for paper flowers.

All in all I am very satisfied with my creative efforts this week.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...