Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Hello 2013


Hello Lovelies, Happy New Year.
I spent New Years Eve with family at our local New Years gathering.  The outside venue was pack considering it was such a windy evening.  We usually stay until the end but last night was an exception, our family group left after the 9.30 fire works. The fire works display was as spectacular as usual unfortunately my camera didn't capture the sparkles in all their glory. I have missed the Sydney fireworks at midnight for a few years now because of our family night out but last night I was home in time to watch the New Year fireworks on the TV.  I know I am biased but I have to say Australia does fireworks displays to equal anything the rest of the world can do.   These are some of my pictures from last night with the exception of the beautiful Sydney Harbour Bridge.



Fireworks from Sydney








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...