Saturday, 10 September 2011

Supplies Me homework



I have just finished my first weeks assignment for Supplies Me with Jane Davenport. I made my journal from a tutorial by Teesha Moore, I have a short attention span so made the journal instead of having a large one to fill I will have several smaller ones. That way I won't have an anxiety attack thinking I have so many pages to fill!! Mind over matter works every time.
I have really enjoyed the process of making this first journal spread, I didn't know what my firs page would be until I woke this morning. It all came to me in my sleep, I would create a page depicting me as a butterfly emerging from the cocoon of self doubt into the world of creativity. I love metaphors, this one is perfect for me. Now I'm inspired I am off to paint the background of some more pages.

3 comments:

Catherine... said...

Hi Jude,
love the homework that you've handed in...I popped over from Jane's.... great to meet you. Catherine

Hybrid J said...

Thank you fro sharing the homework and glad to have you at "Supplies Me" class ... cheers!

Anita Van Hal said...

Hey Jude! It certainly looks like you've dived into mixed media here! I LOVE that! You just joined "Just Be Yourself", my Ning group, so I needed to pop in and check out your blog! I'm so jealous that you're in Jane's workshop! I really wanted to take that one, but I just started an art journaling workshop at JBY last week and I knew there would be no time...anyway, there is an art journal group on JBY that you should join...other than workshops, all the other groups are free and there is a monthly challenge in the art journal group and still time to join the September challenge! Keep up the momentum with your posting here! It's a good way to see how you progress in your creative journey and many others will love to read about it as well! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...